TP-Link Foldable USB 3.0 to 10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet Network Adapter
- USB to Ethernet adapter: Enables you to turn your laptop’s USB port into a RJ45 Ethernet port to enjoy stable network connection
- Ultra-High Speed: Experience full 10/100/1000Mbps Gigabit speed over your PC’s USB 30 port Extremely good for transferring large files, playing online games, live video chatting, and streaming HD videos, etc
- Universal Compatible: Plug and play for Windows, Mac, Linux, and Chrome OS, so it's easy to use for all kind of MacBook, Chromebook, Windows Surface, Raspberry Pi, etc
- Assist Your CPU: UE300 is backwards compatible with USB 20 and 11 ports It Also reduces PC CPU loading by supporting Checksum Offload and Segmentation task offload
- Foldable Design: TP-Link UE300 conveniently folds down and is extremely portable, enabling you to take it with you wherever you go
- Industry Leading Support: Free lifetime 24/7 technical support and a 2-year warranty for all UE300s JD Power and Associates ranked TP-Link “Highest in Customer Satisfaction for Wireless Routers”
- Reliable Brand: TP-Link has been ranked as the World’s No 1 provider of WLAN products for the past consecutive 7 years by IDC In 2017
RETURN & REFUND POLICY
You can initiate a return for all items within 30 days of delivery for a refund.* You must return items in new or unused condition with all original materials included with the shipment. We must receive your returned items at our facility within 45 days of delivery. We inspect all returned items and award a partial refund for opened or used products. If the return is a result of our error or defective product, we will refund the full cost of the merchandise and shipping charges.
If you initiate a return after 30 days, we may issue a partial refund* depending on elapsed time and condition of merchandise.
This product is eligible for shipping