TP-Link 5 Port Gigabit Ethernet Network Switch
- PLUG-AND-PLAY - Easy setup with no configuration or no software needed
- ETHERNET SPLITTER - Connectivity to your router or modem for additional wired connections (laptop, gaming console, printer, etc)
- 5 Ports GIGABIT ETHERNET - 5 10/100/1000 Mbps Gigabit auto-negotiation RJ45 ports greatly expand network capacity
- STURDY METAL CASE - Fanless Quiet Design, Desktop or wall-mounting design. Operating Temperature: 0°C~40°C (32°F~104°F)
- RELIABLE - IEEE 802.3x flow control provides reliable data transfer
- TRAFFIC OPTIMIZATION - 802.1p and DSCP QoS enable smooth latency-sensitive traffic such as voice and video
- UP to 84% Power Saving - Automatically adjusts power consumption according to the link status and cable length
- AUTO-NEGOTIATION - Supports Auto-MDI/MDIX, eliminating the need for crossover cables
- LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY and unlimited 24/7 technical support for FREE
RETURN & REFUND POLICY
You can initiate a return for all items within 30 days of delivery for a refund.* You must return items in new or unused condition with all original materials included with the shipment. We must receive your returned items at our facility within 45 days of delivery. We inspect all returned items and award a partial refund for opened or used products. If the return is a result of our error or defective product, we will refund the full cost of the merchandise and shipping charges.
If you initiate a return after 30 days, we may issue a partial refund* depending on elapsed time and condition of merchandise.
This product is eligible for shipping