SIIG "SIIG SC-SA0S11-S1 DP SATA 6Gb/s 2-Port Hybrid PCIe
SIIG's DP SATA 6Gb/s 2-Port Hybrid PCIe is a high performance, cost-effective SATA host controller designed to enable SSD performance at less than 1/3 the cost. It is embedded with the latest breakthrough HyperDuo technology to work flawlessly with the leading 6Gb/s HDDs and SSDs. It enhances system performance by significantly reducing system boot-up time while allowing data to be stored on the high capacity SATA HDDs. With the built-in fully-automated HyperDuo technology, this Hybrid PCIe SATA controller can help customers benefit from the high performance of SSD acceleration and high capacity of HDD data storage.
• Add 2 internal SATA 6Gb/s channels to your PCIe system
• Built-in the latest breakthrough Hybrid HyperDuo tiering technology
• An economical way to enable SSD performance at 1/3 the cost
• Improve system performance to reduce boot up time of system with demanding applications such as graphic editing tools, gaming, media player and more
• Allow large data to be stored on the high capacity HDDs for cost saving
• Fully automated HyperDuo tiering technology, no need to monitor hot/cold data manually
• HyperDuo mode supports Safe mode and Capacity mode
• Supports Port Multiplier FIS-based and Native Command Queuing (NCQ)
• Hardware RAID (RAID 0, 1) to offload the host CPU for max performance
• Inbox drivers enable users to take advantage of OS commands like TRIM to extend the life of SSDs for maximum durability
• Installs in standard height or low profile chassis with included brackets
• Works with the latest 6Gb/s SATA HDDs and backwards compatible with 3Gb/s & 1.5Gb/s HDDs
This product is eligible for shipping
RETURN & REFUND POLICY
You can initiate a return for all items within 30 days of delivery for a refund.* You must return items in new or unused condition with all original materials included with the shipment. We must receive your returned items at our facility within 45 days of delivery. We inspect all returned items and award a partial refund for opened or used products. If the return is a result of our error or defective product, we will refund the full cost of the merchandise and shipping charges.
If you initiate a return after 30 days, we may issue a partial refund* depending on elapsed time and condition of merchandise.